Premium Jack Skellington Fuck Corona Shirt

Pine tree me and my cousin would climb like half way up this at least like 25 meter tall tree with no real safety thing or anything and just got lucky we never fell out of it. I wonder how big that tree is now. My sister used to tree swap like our dad used to. she got hold of a tree that would not hold her weight and clung to it for dear life. Had she hung her legs down it would’ve been fine, but no. Anyway the tree snapped, obviously and she winded herself. The whole thing is on video. She’s fine but is not really very keen on climbing trees anymore. I had a habit of peeing on electricity switches in my home and then have urge to touch  switches. Got shocked.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original These Titties Are Protected By A Smokin’ Hot Drummer Shirt

Premium I’m Not A Zombie I’m A Night Shift Nurse Shirt

Happy Dinosaur Trex On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt