Premium Baseball Santa Hat Christmas Shirt

While just 3 days later I had surgery on my foot to put a bone back in place. Still have no idea how I "walked" away from that situation with relatively no major injury. Same, we had a 40-foot pine tree outside our house and we used to climb up to the top. It had branches every foot or so, so climbing it was really pretty easy and it would be hard to imagine falling very far without catching yourself. That said, if I saw my kid up in a tree higher than my entire house, I'd probably shit myself. I definitely climbed ~30 feet up a half-dead pine tree following a friend of mine. Didn't take into account that the friend was about 6" shorter than me,and weighed  a.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original These Titties Are Protected By A Smokin’ Hot Drummer Shirt

Premium I’m Not A Zombie I’m A Night Shift Nurse Shirt

Happy Dinosaur Trex On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt