Perfect Baby Yod Hug Autism Hear Love Is Love Shirt

Bit less. When the branch finally snapped it turned out to be a good thing that the tree was mostly dead: every branch I broke on the way down slowed my fall so that when I landed I didn't even break any bones. If there had been a sturdy branch halfway down it would have broken me instead, and there was a real chance of getting impaled... Yup, we had a tree in the back yard that I used to climb to the top. My mom has a pic in the family photo album of me in the tree that she took from the front yard. So I was well above the height of a two story house. Not sure why that was allowed. Yeah man! I remember stepping on a branch that was rotten. Had Gandalf moment.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original These Titties Are Protected By A Smokin’ Hot Drummer Shirt

Premium I’m Not A Zombie I’m A Night Shift Nurse Shirt

Happy Dinosaur Trex On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt