Perfect Avez Vous Bu Oui Non Shirt

Kid breaks arm. This gave me sudden flashbacks. Had a friend drop from a really hight tree, get slowed down by a branch, and hit the ground some three feet away from a well. As I type tis, I realize nobody could believe it. The tree is still across from my house, and the well too. I wouldn't climb that thing now for all the money in the world. We used to do this as well... Sometimes climbing on branches as thick as a pencil and some how we didn't break them. Of course we were much lighter back then but also more stupid. Same here, was 40-50 feet up when I unknowingly angered a beehive. Jumped down, ran away, and all while slapping my head and body. Other thans.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original These Titties Are Protected By A Smokin’ Hot Drummer Shirt

Happy Dinosaur Trex On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt

Good 2020 Sucked But Yay Christmas Gift 2020 Sucked But Yay Christmas Shirt