Original I Just Want To Drink Wine And Pet My Cat Shirt

We are seeing with a single-issue voter are that. They are forced to focus on very few issues. Because they are given cookie-cutter candidates that perfectly represent such a small percentage of the population. It's worse than that. No one wins primaries without the billionaire support donating to them. Whoever has to most donations to make political advertisements usually wins. Michael Bloomberg controls who wins a lot of the DNC primaries at least to the point where very few DNC politicians win if they are not in toe with his anti-gun policies.Republicans have this same issue too. I'm fine with UBI and UHC, just not willing to give up my hobbies to get its.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original These Titties Are Protected By A Smokin’ Hot Drummer Shirt

Premium I’m Not A Zombie I’m A Night Shift Nurse Shirt

Happy Dinosaur Trex On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt