Original Bird Santa Hat He Sees You When You’Re Eating He Knows When You’Ve Got Snacks Christmas Shirt

From my knee to ankle along the shin, had to wear bandages for fucking ages. My mates mum went fucking nuts. Good times. I was climbing an oak tree and got about 12-15 feet up when I was 13. Reached up for a branch and it broke when I pulled too hard on it. My. Momentum brought me forward and next thing I know if heading towards the ground fave first, close my eyes and then smack the ground face first super freaking hard. I was at camp so I got rushed to the nurses station real fast, I kept telling them I broke my foot but they thought I was loopy from hitting my head and didn't believe me. Well long story short, my head, neck, and back were all completely ok.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original These Titties Are Protected By A Smokin’ Hot Drummer Shirt

Premium I’m Not A Zombie I’m A Night Shift Nurse Shirt

Happy Dinosaur Trex On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt