Official Edward Scissorhands Hold Me I Can’T Shirt

Me reason this reminded me of a game a friend of mine and I played. It was at my friend's farm and there were these two corrugated iron sheds standing right next to each other. We used to somehow get up on the roof of the sheds and then run down the roof of one shed to gather speed before leaping across the gap to the roof of the second shed. Both roofs didn't have guttering on them so the edge was just a jagged, sharp piece of corrugated iron. One time I fucked up the jump, managed to get one leg on top of the roof so I didn't fall to the ground but my other leg I scraped fucking hard down the edge of the corrugated iron. Took the skin off my leg all the way.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original These Titties Are Protected By A Smokin’ Hot Drummer Shirt

Premium I’m Not A Zombie I’m A Night Shift Nurse Shirt

Happy Dinosaur Trex On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt