Nice Paw Dog Santa Reindeer ELF Merry Christmas Light Sweatshirt

Flexible, climb to the top and rock back and forth to get the tree swaying real good, then use it to catapult myself into another nearby tree because.... I could? Super fun. Don't know how I never died. We used to climb the tree, then jump out, but not all the way and ride the ends of the branches to the ground. Much better with fir trees. Shit that reminds me. We found this skinny baby tree right next to a cliff that was dangling over it a little. It was really flexible but pretty sturdy, and was in the perfect place where we could run, jump and grab it and be gently lowered to the ground. Only like a 12 to 15 ft drop, but it was so much fun. My friend and I.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original These Titties Are Protected By A Smokin’ Hot Drummer Shirt

Premium I’m Not A Zombie I’m A Night Shift Nurse Shirt

Happy Dinosaur Trex On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt