Nice Never Underestimate A Woman Who Understands Football And Loves Pittsburgh Steelers Shirt

You’d just hold on and jump off once u got near the ground. Almost similar to what me and my brother would do. The trees in our woods grew so close together we would climb up them and be able to jump from tree to tree. This makes me think of Colorado-ing. Anywhere the snow gets feet deep you climb to the top of an evergreen tree and shake it until it snaps and you fall all the way down into the snow. My brother got our ball stuck in a tree and we had to put a ladder in the tree to get to the top. I told my brother I would pay him $5 to do it and I never did. He held that over my head for years and I finally paid him back when he graduated highs school. My mom.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original These Titties Are Protected By A Smokin’ Hot Drummer Shirt

Premium I’m Not A Zombie I’m A Night Shift Nurse Shirt

Happy Dinosaur Trex On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt