Nice I Still Play Duck Duck Goose Shirt

Be covered in tree sap! First one, I climbed a small pine tree. Think mall Christmas tree, not huge but too big for a house. Well I made it to the top and it's fairly thin and im swaying back and forth. My buddy at the bottom thought it would be funny to shake the tree. So there I am, holding onto this twig as I whip back and forth. Then SNAP the tree breaks and I feel like Wiley Coyote realizing he stepped off a cliff. Next thing I feel is my buddy who couldn't make it out of the way as he became my unwilling cushion. No injuries, but I did get a free tree top. Second story again I climbed a tree, this one a bigger normal tree. I remember jumping  the branch.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original These Titties Are Protected By A Smokin’ Hot Drummer Shirt

Premium I’m Not A Zombie I’m A Night Shift Nurse Shirt

Happy Dinosaur Trex On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt