Nice I Love My Job For All The Little Reasons #teacherlife Shirt

And when I say PRO or ANTI. I mean the level of interest where they would choose a candidate with those same views. I sincerely want to ask the 3rd party enthusiasts why do you think that this movement can only start with the highest office in the land?Seems like the more pragmatic way would be to start at the bottom and build up. Starting at the city council or school board or the state legislature affords the opportunity to prove to the people the benefits of having different voices in government. I hate to say it but I think third party folks are lacking tenacity and are ok with being spoilers as a way to cut into the power of those traditional parties an.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original These Titties Are Protected By A Smokin’ Hot Drummer Shirt

Premium I’m Not A Zombie I’m A Night Shift Nurse Shirt

Happy Dinosaur Trex On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt