Nice I Like Tattoos And Lifting And Maybe 3 People Shirt

Maybe I’d have to go against those if someone had some other horrific views and would act on them. But luckily crazy hasn’t really aligned with those viewpoints very often so I haven’t been put in that situation. The way I see it, single-issue voters are dumbasses when their single view completely ignores the wellbeing of everyone around them and of future generations with climate change.  If you don't believe in climate change at all so it's not a problem, then you're still a dumbass. If you're compromising some of your views and voting for the side that you think will better the country for everyone, no matter how many views you're basing it to of,I do see.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original These Titties Are Protected By A Smokin’ Hot Drummer Shirt

Premium I’m Not A Zombie I’m A Night Shift Nurse Shirt

Happy Dinosaur Trex On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt