Nice Cubs Chicago Toilet Paper 2020 The Year When Shit Got Real Quarantined Shirt

Open construction sites sometimes on exposed high rises. The adrenaline definitely fogged any fears while climbing and looking at the finished buildings today I wonder if it was really worth a few pictures to be hanging 40 stories above the ground. Yeah same. We had a forest starting behind our backyard and I climbed most of the trees in that not very small forest, which had loads of very old and unstable trees. Holy crap! This is true. We had massive gum trees at our house, they would have been more than 200 years old and one time I just kept climbing... In retrospect if we had some rigging equipment it would have been quite safe! I never fell, but I did see.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original These Titties Are Protected By A Smokin’ Hot Drummer Shirt

Premium I’m Not A Zombie I’m A Night Shift Nurse Shirt

Happy Dinosaur Trex On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt