Nice Baking Don’t Be A Twatwaffle Shirt

A friend fall out of a tree (on his birthday showing off to everyone) and breaking his arm as a result. When I was younger my group of friends told me there was no way I could climb the biggest pine tree on out street. I still remember that feeling of ‘oh jesus, now I have to get back down’. Scars build character. My brother, the neighborhood kids, and I used to climb the line of 20-30ft cedar trees that separated our yard from our neighbors. When we got to the top, we’d jump and hope that the cedar boughs would catch our fall! Only the end tree had branches thick enough to catch us at the bottom, so that was the only one we’d jump from though. Used constantl.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original These Titties Are Protected By A Smokin’ Hot Drummer Shirt

Premium I’m Not A Zombie I’m A Night Shift Nurse Shirt

Happy Dinosaur Trex On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt