Hot This Lockdown Thing Sure Is Messing Up My Camping Career Shirt

Saying anything about it. Thankfully didn't get tetanus. I once climbed up a like 40 ft tree that was super easy to climb at my friends house. A branch broke and I almost fell to my death, but luckily my child brain grabbed onto another branch and I was fine. Yes, once I climbed a VERY, VERY high pine tree with a friend. As we started climbing the very top of the tree, the branches started to break off under us. The mother of the girl who owned the tree thought it was cute AF and took a picture. Eventually I made it down the tree by leaping the far distance to the part where the branches were stable, but my friend who was a couple of years younger than a with.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original These Titties Are Protected By A Smokin’ Hot Drummer Shirt

Premium I’m Not A Zombie I’m A Night Shift Nurse Shirt

Happy Dinosaur Trex On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt