Hot Covid 19 Hair The Chop Shop Don’T Care Shirt

Was pretty fun. Never though of climbing trees then cutting them down! If I'd heard that as a kid we probably would have tried it (I mean, we had axes already). We called tree riding when you bend down a younger tree so that the top touches ground. While your friends keep it that way you grab onto the top and then they will release it so that the tree will pull itself back up straight. Yep, my dad told us about this when I was a kid. Blows my mind! How long do you have to stay up there while your friends hatchet the trunk?? I feel like that would take forever!! I used to do something kinda similar! Used to climb cedar/pine trees that were young and there fore.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original These Titties Are Protected By A Smokin’ Hot Drummer Shirt

Premium I’m Not A Zombie I’m A Night Shift Nurse Shirt

Happy Dinosaur Trex On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt