Hot Busy Making My Ancestors Proud Shirt

Into the driveway and we’d land all CIA agent style. Jumping off moving vehicles... I only got caught once by my dad and he ripped me a new one lol. I forget when we stopped but man. If we ever landed wrong lol There was a small forest along a river near my high school and my friends and I would jump from trees to trees. One time a friend jumped to a tree, noticed something and told me to jump with as much force as I could. Obviously, it fell down. I barely made it to another, didn't stop us. Electrical pylons climbing was one too. We used to do something like this with the smaller trees, u would climb as far up them as u could until they started bending then.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original These Titties Are Protected By A Smokin’ Hot Drummer Shirt

Premium I’m Not A Zombie I’m A Night Shift Nurse Shirt

Happy Dinosaur Trex On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt