Happy Weed Cannabis Good Buds Stick Together Shirt

In ER as it got stuck and I cannot breathe and thought i might die. Ten slaps from my mother and i am good guy now. As someone who used to cut down trees for work.... I'm secretly a little jealous. This would def cross our minds but we weren't good enough Sawyers to guarantee the tree rider would survive. How tall were these trees? Our version of tree riding was out on a farm with lots of deadfalls (huge gum trees that were bulldozed into piles and dead and sunbleached). You'd find a nice branch, pile as many kids on it as were able to, then jump up and down until the branch broke, usually throwing you all several metres to the ground on top of each other. It.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original These Titties Are Protected By A Smokin’ Hot Drummer Shirt

Premium I’m Not A Zombie I’m A Night Shift Nurse Shirt

Happy Dinosaur Trex On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt