Good Goat Wait What I Have An Attitude No Really Who Knew Shirt

Then I found out about ranked-choice voting and I think everyone, regardless of party. Should know about it and support it. Great video on ranked-choice voting here: I highly encourage everyone to watch it because it's the only solution I've seen that could give third parties a chance without making people feel like their vote is wasted on a third party.Ranked-choice and like 3 more legitimate parties would be nice. I tend to lean liberal but when someone tries to pigeonhole me into a corner I make it perfectly clear that the system is fucked and if they're happy with the one or the other than how am I the chump? It works wonders because they are stuck cheer.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original These Titties Are Protected By A Smokin’ Hot Drummer Shirt

Premium I’m Not A Zombie I’m A Night Shift Nurse Shirt

Happy Dinosaur Trex On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt