Good By Grabthar’s Hammer You Shall Be Avenged Shirt

Did this a few times until one day we both climbed the tree and started rocking it back and forth to break the spot that we cut part way through. Why should only one of us have all the fun? The tree broke suddenly and fell very fast. I had the wind knocked out of me and my friend was fine. Lucky. Growing up in North Louisiana, we had a lot of time on our hands, and more importantly a lot of pine trees(softwood) We would see who could climb to the highest point and ride it down...every so often the top would snap and you would come crashing down. When we’d go to the store or lake or even just for a ride. When we’d get home, we’d jump off the truck as it was go.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original These Titties Are Protected By A Smokin’ Hot Drummer Shirt

Premium I’m Not A Zombie I’m A Night Shift Nurse Shirt

Happy Dinosaur Trex On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt