Funny 100 Years Of 1920 2020 Chicago Bears Thank For The Memories Signatures Shirt

Found out at my wedding during his speech about this and was not happy. My buddies and I restored an old tree house on the outskirts of town that was a good 30 feet in the air. We had to rebuild the "ladder" to get to the platform and then used a rope to pull up materials. We had a three tiered house by the time we were finished. Fun, but dangerous. There are zipline places in Sonoma, CA, in redwood trees. They are very tall, and they sway. It feels like they're breathing when you're near the top of them.  Skydived once just to do it, but as soon as I was under canopy I really wished I had my glider with all that lovely altitude and no obstacles.Freefall look.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original These Titties Are Protected By A Smokin’ Hot Drummer Shirt

Premium I’m Not A Zombie I’m A Night Shift Nurse Shirt

Happy Dinosaur Trex On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt