Cool Yes I Am Old But I Saw The Rolling Stoned On Stage Shirt

On a team and that's not really what politics should be about. Our first president, George Washington, legit said two parties will divide and hurt our country. The first dude of things and stuff warned against it.The two-party system isn’t forced in place by any government policy, so it must be a symptom of something larger. I think these two policies will address the root issues of some of the problems with our democracy. Admittedly I’m not entirely sure about the first one, I’d be curious to hear the support of alternate takes. Or, hear me out, a no-party system. What if we abolished parties entirely, and only allowed personal donations to campaigns of any.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original These Titties Are Protected By A Smokin’ Hot Drummer Shirt

Premium I’m Not A Zombie I’m A Night Shift Nurse Shirt

Happy Dinosaur Trex On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt