Awesome Socially Distant Girl Shirt

I was standing on thinking "I cant believe this is holding my weight" and Karma was quick to remind me how dumb I was cause it broke beneath me and I started hitting branches as I fell like a preteen pinball. Luckily instead of landing on my head or my fragile appendages I landed square on my back and only had the wind knocked out of me. My buddy (same guy) asked if I was alright and all I could do for a few seconds was lay there practicing my karp impression. Omg. We had a tree that was perfectly suited for climbing when I was younger. 40+ feet tall with lots of branches. Climbed it probably 50 times as a wild child. On one occasion, the, I slipped somewhere.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original These Titties Are Protected By A Smokin’ Hot Drummer Shirt

Premium I’m Not A Zombie I’m A Night Shift Nurse Shirt

Happy Dinosaur Trex On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt