Top Ugly Christmas Sweater Santa There Is Some Ho Ho Hos In This House X Shirt

I couldn't believe it. I was so scared. I felt like I was in the 1950s! If anything happens to us u know damn well the sheriff would cover his ass. This was 2016. Soon after I packed my RV and moved to philly during the DNC. Best week ever. I got to bartend for it and comcast events. Unfortunately u are now jus and understanding.... we have always delt with this I've also been told I should marry a white guy so I can get better job opportunities and not have a Spanish last name. While in nc I got asked to prove I was american when she saw the look on my face she quickly said o I mean do you have a social security card? I only speak english!!! Fuck em all.The.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original These Titties Are Protected By A Smokin’ Hot Drummer Shirt

Happy Dinosaur Trex On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt

Good 2020 Sucked But Yay Christmas Gift 2020 Sucked But Yay Christmas Shirt