Lovely There’s Some Hos In This House Santa Claus Christmas Shirt

The percentage chance of you picking a person at random in the US from 2019 that was a black unarmed person killed by police was 0.0000009%. That includes people who were fighting back too. It sucks you feel that way. It sucks that your country's past and current state is making you uneasy. I'm an outsider and don't know what attitudes are like over there but I'd like to give you a little advice from my gf. She's a brown, I'm white and we live in Ireland where you're likely to get similar ridicule for being a hippy/rocker. There's an aversion to difference rather than just skin color. Despite this, my girlfriend has always taken slights at face value. There'.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original These Titties Are Protected By A Smokin’ Hot Drummer Shirt

Happy Dinosaur Trex On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt

Good 2020 Sucked But Yay Christmas Gift 2020 Sucked But Yay Christmas Shirt