Happy Ugly Christmas Ew David Rose Shirt

Where it terrifies me but also fills me with utter rage. I'm brown my ex was white. In nc we went to a bar in a touristy area built still the middle of knowwhere. We just wanted to enjoy the 3rd of july and have a burger and beer. Well Edward Norton from american history x was there laughing with the sheriff. We walked inside and we made eye contact from across the room. Mr american history x (same fucking tattoo) and his buddies surronded us at the bar and stood there a good 10 min before saying anything to my ex.  He was from nc so he broke out a thick accent I never heard before and told him where in nc he was from. They stood there another 10 min and lef.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original These Titties Are Protected By A Smokin’ Hot Drummer Shirt

Happy Dinosaur Trex On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt

Good 2020 Sucked But Yay Christmas Gift 2020 Sucked But Yay Christmas Shirt