Cool What The Elf Happened To 2020 Christmas 2020 Elf Mask Corona Virus Shirt

A man in a shop near us who is overtly racist, alcoholic. When I'm in, he rants about stats on prison populations being more black than white etc. When my girlfriend is in he shuts up because she challenges his stats, and addresses his attitude. He is what could be perceived as rude to her, not very obviously but is not as welcoming as he would be to white customers. Yet, she never assumes the attitude is race related.  She just says things like "grumpy today?" "Are you always so chatty?". My point being, she addresses the behavior, not its roots. I've seen this diffuse so many situations. I think this is because acknowledging the racism, compounds it telles.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Original These Titties Are Protected By A Smokin’ Hot Drummer Shirt

Happy Dinosaur Trex On The Naughty List And I Regret Nothing Christmas Shirt

Good 2020 Sucked But Yay Christmas Gift 2020 Sucked But Yay Christmas Shirt